SMUGGLERS EQUESTRIAN CENTRE FACILITY HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
ALL PERSONS ATTENDING SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED THAT SMUGGLERS EQUESTRIAN ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, ACCIDENT, INJURY, DAMAGE OR THEFT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND SHALL ABIDE BY SMUGGLERS EQUESTRIAN RULES AS DISPLAYED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You ride at your own risk. It is for the hirer to satisfy themselves that such facilities or equipment are of an acceptable safety standard prior to use.
2. Anyone teaching, schooling, training horses or providing any service in a professional capacity on the premises must be fully insured with public liability for the services they provide and first aid qualified.
3. Individual horse owners must have personal third-party liability cover for any horse brought onto the premises and a copy must be made available on request.
4. Hard hats to current British Standards must be worn and correctly fastened at all times whilst riding, as must correct footwear when riding or handling horses.
5. Any person or animal behaving dangerously may be asked to leave the premises. Excessive use of whips, spurs, rough riding, foul language, or any welfare issue will not be tolerated, and you will be required to leave the premises immediately.
6. Visiting horses may only be ridden in the arena that has been hired – no riding on the tracks, fields etc.
7. Strictly NO DOGS except for guide dogs.
8. The car park and arenas must be poo-picked into the bucket provided before leaving.
9. No littering – use the bins provided.
10. Smoking is prohibited in the arenas and near the stable yards, please use the main car park smoking shelter and dispose of any litter appropriately.
11. Lunging and/or free schooling is NOT permitted on the premises.
12. Please leave the show jump course as it is found i.e. if fences or poles are moved, return them to the original place once finished.
13. All breakages must be paid for.
14. Under 18’s to be supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES